Choose the tour among these Tangier private tours programs and let us know with a WhatsApp message or by EmailWhatsApp +212722280837 – Email email@example.com or Fill out the form below
Available languages: English Français Español العربية Português und Deutsch
1. Free tour guide Offer:
Tourist guide service physically located in Tangier, Tetouan, Assilah, Chefchaouen, Hoceima and other Moroccan cities. They have the ability to provide tour guide services starting at $20 per group in English and other languages English Français Español العربية Português und Deutsch. However, they can provide you with some general information about Morocco or tangier tour for free and some advice on finding a furnished rental, a Taxi driver or Rent a Car in Morocco Tangier, a Riad, a hotel, , visa paperwork…. or any other help via email, phone or whatsapp.
2. Half day walking tour (From $ 25)
A Tangier walking tour with our tour guide is a great way to explore the city and experience its unique culture and history. Here are the top attractions you’ll see and love. With the possibility of customization of this local visit. it’s entirely up to you!
This tour of 4-5 hours include:
- Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel, ports, airport, ferry or any meeting point in Tangier.
- We will start our walking tour in the Kasbah: The Kasbah is a historic fortress and palace located at the top of the city, which offers stunning views of the ocean and the port. It’s a great place to start our tour, as you can get a sense of the city’s layout and history.
- We will visit the Grand Socco: This is the main square in Tangier, and it’s a lively and bustling place, full of street vendors and local people going about their business. You will Take some time to explore the square and its surroundings, and soak up the atmosphere.
- We will walk down the Petit Socco: This is a smaller, more intimate square located in the heart of the medina. It’s a great place to stop for a coffee or a mint tea, and to watch the world go by.
- Returns to original departure point.
Ps: Ask for more details on Tangier private tours.
You can end this tour with a meal or Spend time shopping. Tangier is famous for its delicious Moroccan cuisine, and there are plenty of great restaurants and cafes where you can enjoy a traditional meal. End your walking tour with a delicious tagine or couscous, and reflect on your day exploring this fascinating city. While the medina is full of unique shops and treasures.Benalmadena to morocco day trip
3. Full Day city tour (From $ 85)
Discover the history and culture of Tangier in an atmosphere of relaxed fun. The tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel, airport, ferry or any meeting point in Tangier.
This tour includes:
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Hercules Cave (Entrance fee & coffee included):
- Just outside the city. Legend of Caves of Hercules has it that this is where the mythical hero rested during his labors. The caves are also known for their distinctive shape, which resembles a map of Africa.
- The Cap Spartel lighthouse has a quaint cafe where you can enjoy a coffee or an orange juice.
- Camel Rides:
- Ride a camel across the sands of beautiful Achakar Beach along Cape Spartel, where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the magical view of the Cap Spartel lighthouse. Take the opportunity to immortalize this beautiful memory with your cameras.
- Medina of Tangier (Old Town) Walking tour:
- The Kasbah: It is a historic fortress and palace located at the top of the city, which offers stunning views of the ocean and the port.
- Visit the Grand Socco: This is the main square in Tangier, and it’s a lively and bustling place, full of street vendors and local people going about their business.
- Walk down the Petit Socco: This is a smaller, more intimate square located in the heart of the medina.
- We will explore the Medina: Tangier’s medina is a maze of narrow streets and alleys, filled with shops, cafes, and historic buildings.
- Kasbah Museum: The Kasbah Museum is located in the heart of the Medina and is housed in a former palace. The museum features displays of traditional Moroccan arts and crafts, as well as historical artifacts.
- American Legation Museum: The American Legation Museum is the only US National Historic Landmark located outside the United States. The museum is dedicated to preserving the cultural and historical ties between the United States and Morocco.
Ask for your tourist guide of the city of Tangier and receive it in pdf or on paper at your address.
Useful information for travelers by the Ministry of Tourism in Morocco
Taxi prices from Tangier Ibn Batouta Airport – Taxis are identifiable by their signs and numbers. 24/7 service.
|05h30 -> 22h30
|22h30 -> 05h30
Reliable and Credible sources:
- Official website of the Moroccan National Tourist Office: https://www.visitmorocco.com/
- This website is the official tourism website for Morocco, providing accurate and up-to-date information about tourist attractions, travel tips, and recommended tours. It is a reliable source for general information about Tangier and Morocco.
- Lonely Planet’s Tangier Travel Guide: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/morocco/northern-morocco/tangier
- Lonely Planet is a well-known travel guide publisher that offers comprehensive and trustworthy travel information. Their Tangier travel guide provides insights into the city’s history, attractions, and practical advice for travelers.
- TripAdvisor’s Tangier Page: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g293737-Tangier_Tanger_Tetouan_Al_Hoceima-Vacations.html
- TripAdvisor is a popular platform for travel reviews and recommendations. The Tangier page on TripAdvisor includes user-generated reviews, photos, and rankings of various attractions and tours. It can give readers a sense of other travelers’ experiences in Tangier.
- National Geographic’s “Exploring Tangier” article: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/exploring-tangier
- National Geographic is a renowned publication known for its high-quality content and reliable information. Their article on exploring Tangier provides in-depth insights into the city’s culture, history, and points of interest.
- BBC Travel’s “Tangier, a city that has long captivated artists”: https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20220202-tangier-a-city-that-has-long-captivated-artists
- BBC Travel is a trusted source for travel-related news and features. This article focuses on Tangier’s artistic heritage and its influence on famous writers and artists throughout history. It adds an artistic perspective to the city’s appeal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about hiring a private guide and chauffeur in Tangier
How can I book a Half Day Walking Tour in Tangier?
To book a Half Day Walking Tour in Tangier, you can contact the tour guide via WhatsApp at +212722280837 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide you with more details and assist you with the booking process.
What are some options to end the Tangier walking tour?
At the end of the Tangier walking tour, you can choose to have a meal at one of the delicious Moroccan restaurants, known for their traditional cuisine like tagine or couscous. Alternatively, you can spend some time shopping in the medina, which is filled with unique shops and treasures.
How can I enjoy a camel ride and beach experience in Tangier?
To enjoy a camel ride and beach experience in Tangier, you can join the Full Day City Tour. During the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to ride a camel across the sands of Achakar Beach, located along Cape Spartel, where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. You can capture the beautiful memories with your cameras and enjoy the magical view of the Cap Spartel lighthouse.